Copyright Abuse & DMCA
We hate when our copyrights are violated as much as you do. In order to get infringing content down off of our site we need just a few things from you sent to email@example.com:
- An electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner (or person authorized to act in behalf of the copyright owner) of the work that is allegedly infringed.
- A description of the work that has been infringed, preferably with links to original publication.
- A description of where the offending material is on our site (URL)
- Your contact information, including name, email, address and telephone number.
- A statement: "I have a good faith belief the disputed use of the material or activity is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent or the law, and under penalty of perjury, that (name) is the copyright or intellectual property owner or is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright or intellectual property owner and that the information provided in the notice is accurate."
We will then remove the content and notify the allegedly infringing party of what has happened and what recourse they may have.